Go shooting with a Henry in 2022. Pass a Henry to the next generation and teach them to shoot safely, accurately and often.
Tell us what you like. In the recipe sub forum post your recipe. Please no comments on recipes. Only likes please. The main cooking forum is for general chat about food and cooking.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
- Posts: 17154
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:58 pm
- Location: central NC
this recipe came from the owner's manual for our new Davy Crockett Smoker-Grill ====> https://greenmountaingrills.com/recipes ... -meat-log/ .... we prepared it pretty much by the recipe but did substitute some seasonings we prefer .... this is the first time we've grilled using a silicone mat ....lessons learned : it makes it much easier to roll the hamburger -- didn't care for the way the meat sits in grease -- once the heat had pretty well stabilized, it was easy to remove .... to do so, I used our new Pizza Peel -- when we fix this again we will change some of the ingredients -- we will also make a point of making the sheet of hamburger thinner -- in addition, we will use an additional meat temperature probe
- 220510 001 ready to grill 001.jpg (79.34 KiB) Viewed 171 times
- 220510 002 on silicone mat 001.jpg (62.28 KiB) Viewed 171 times
- 220510 004 done 002.jpg (90.2 KiB) Viewed 171 times
- 220510 005 sliced 002.jpg (78.37 KiB) Viewed 171 times
- Posts: 2094
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:04 pm
- Location: Harrisburg, North Carolina
Looks like you need a family of five or six to kill that off in one sitting.
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday.