Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Where are all the Henry revolvers hiding?

A place to discuss Henry's entry into revolvers
Travlin
Cowboy

Re: Where are all the Henry revolvers hiding?

Post by Travlin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:21 pm

As an aside I met Ron Powers at the San Antonio Tex. airport as he and I were leaving the NRA Annual meeting back in the seventies.He related a rather interesting story about one of the fellow airline passengers.
0 x

RichD64
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by RichD64 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:29 pm

Bought a Birdshead grip Bigboy revolver from my lgs. Ask your gunshop to order one for you.
0 x

fortyshooter
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by fortyshooter » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:44 am

RichD64 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:29 pm
Bought a Birdshead grip Bigboy revolver from my lgs. Ask your gunshop to order one for you.
Great! Maybe do a Range review on it to let us know how you like it.
0 x

Charlie
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Charlie » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:41 am

I was on an alert for Mid USA for when they get some Henry revolver. I got an email yesterday that they got them. I stopped my car and went to their website to order. Said unavailable no backorder. I called just to check if there was an update issue on that item. The nice lady said they got only one, and it sold very fast. As with Henry, she couldn't tell me when they would get more. The search goes on. So I ordered a Henry pump action rifle 22WMR. I should have it soon.
Seems to be my luck with Henry. I was originally looking for a Henry X in 30-30. None to be had. Same scenario for the regular and case hardened version. The brass looks fantastic but a bit shiny. And if I scratched it...
0 x