Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Amazing Customer Service

dendrig59
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Amazing Customer Service

Post by dendrig59 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:30 am

I just want to give a shout out regarding Henry’s amazing customer service for my H001! About a month ago, I sent Henry an email asking for information about the screw size used on the front sight, because I was thinking of switching it out for a taller sight (I’m putting on a Skinner rear sight). Instead of sending me the information about the screw size, Henry sent out a taller front sight at no charge!

Then just this week I contacted customer service about purchasing a magazine tube button because I lost the button after taking the tube apart to put in a brass follower. This was clearly my fault, and I was happy to pay for a new button, but I didn’t need to replace the whole tube assembly. I was hoping I could purchase just the button. Customer service responded that the tube assembly only comes as a unit. For most companies, providing that information would have been the end of their “customer service,” and I would have had to buy the whole assembly. But Henry sent me a new feed tube assembly at no charge.

Henry provides the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a loyal customer.
6 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: Amazing Customer Service

Post by markiver54 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:37 am

That's great! I have received similar treatment from Henry in the past. They do have excellent customer service. Glad you are a happy customer.
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Mr. Neutron
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Amazing Customer Service

Post by Mr. Neutron » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:22 pm

Henry provides the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a loyal customer.
I have received similar treatment from Henry in the past. They do have excellent customer service.
Count me in as one of the Satisfied Customer Group as well! 8-) 👍👍

They sent me a replacement cover for the H004 Golden Boy after I *thought* that I drilled and tapped my holes for my Skinner Express peep off of centerline. It required about .100” adjustment to the right for windage, which seemed like a lot to me. Henry sent me a cover for the cost of shipping, & I sent that new one to Skinner to have them drill & tap it. And after I got it back from Skinner the sight still needed to be moved over to the right .100”! :roll: Turned out my hole locations were good; it’s just my particular rifle…….

But I’m still very, very grateful to the folks at Henry for their service, even though I told them that it was MY fault (I thought at the time…….) and was willing to pay for the replacement.
1 x
Jimmie

An Okie living in Oregon

H009G
H004
H009BG
"Never miss a good chance to shut up." Will Rogers
"It's better to eat yer fruit before ya shoot it." youtuber WHO_TEE_WHO