Post by Rifletom » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:44 pm

More agreeing here.
0 x

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Issues with Henry Customer Service

Post by Hatchdog » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:47 pm

So far I haven’t had the opportunity to use Henry’s customer service but it’s nice to have confidence should the need ever come up! :D
0 x

brm4450
Drover
United States of America

Post by brm4450 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:49 pm

I completely agree, I’ve used it twice and was completely amazed at the speed of which they sent the UPS label and fixed the problem and returned it.
0 x
H012C, 2 H004V, H001TMER, H004SV, H001TV, H001TLB, H003T, H005MG, H001V, H001TLP, Rossi Ranch Hand, Uberti 1860, Ubérti 1866 Goldenboy
"when you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk" Tuco

Johwar
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Johwar » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:25 am

New Guy with new H001. When registering my rifle, I asked it they offered a military discount on parts/stuff. They replied that they did not but sent me a Henry rifle case free. Now that’s a company that will always get my business and referrals.
0 x

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by GFK » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:11 am

Johwar wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:25 am
New Guy with new H001. When registering my rifle, I asked it they offered a military discount on parts/stuff. They replied that they did not but sent me a Henry rifle case free. Now that’s a company that will always get my business and referrals.
Welcome, and that is nice. I was not aware of registering firearms though. Then, it been a few years since I purchased a Henry.
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

Ruger1300
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Ruger1300 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:40 am

My replacement rifle arrived a week or so ago covered in a gritty white powder that cause me to break out in hives. I cleaned the rifle several times and noticed that when they swapped the rear sight they never put dummy screws in the holes and they were jammed with this powder. I understand that these are minor issues but after all the emails and the president of the company telling you to replace the rifle you think it would have arrived flawless. I may buy another Henry in the future but the mystique has worn off for me. Glad to hear you guys have had good experiences but mine has been a PITA.
1 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:01 am

have you had a chance to see how it performs :?:
0 x

Ruger1300
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Ruger1300 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:02 am

No, it has been raining like crazy here.
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Ruger1300 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:40 am
My replacement rifle arrived a week or so ago covered in a gritty white powder that cause me to break out in hives. I cleaned the rifle several times and noticed that when they swapped the rear sight they never put dummy screws in the holes and they were jammed with this powder. I understand that these are minor issues but after all the emails and the president of the company telling you to replace the rifle you think it would have arrived flawless. I may buy another Henry in the future but the mystique has worn off for me. Glad to hear you guys have had good experiences but mine has been a PITA.
I know you shouldnt need to do this but I would have taken pictures and sent them right back to Henry via Anthony. Or at least made a phone call to customer service.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

ol'pole
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by ol'pole » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:00 pm

My experience with Henry cs and HWS was/is horrible !! Asked CS about front sight height & I got 4 wrong answers from 4 different CS people, 5th person finally did 2 min worth of research and gave me the correct answer. Last week I sent my rifle to henry, it was trying to feed 2 cartridges at once and the handle wouldn't stay locked when fired, Got the rifle back Tuesday, tried to run some dummy rounds thru it, What crappy work, it jammed on the second cartridge !! Great HWS, I know the tech didn't cycle the rifle with dummy rounds or tried to test fire it . Tuesday night another em to hws. Wednesday morn back to UPS and ship rifle. The cs rep said that they have "engineers" on standby to find what the problem is??? Told cs that I would like my rifle back in proper working order by Thurs. the 29th, the kids and grankids are coming in and we planned some range time on Fri. Will put money on the fact that Henry won't have my rifle here in time but we will see.

I wonder when Ruger will have the Marlin line making and shipping firearms :?:
0 x
I love my country but I fear my government