Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Issues with Henry Customer Service

Conax
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Issues with Henry Customer Service

Post by Conax » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:09 am

A bunch of years ago (can't remember) I learned they had replaced the molded plastic barrel band and front sight on the .22 magnums with a metal part. I called the company to inquire about buying one of them. They said they would send one out.
A week later the mail came and there was the part, a Henry cloth bag, some stickers, all at no charge. Granted, the part isn't expensive but it was still a friendly gesture on their part.
0 x

Ernie
Drover
United States of America

Post by Ernie » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:13 pm

I decided to take Anthony Imperato's offer of sending him an email if anyone had a problem with Henry Rifles USA. I got a response that he was currently out of the office through the end of the year but emails would be monitored by Communications director Dan Clayton-Luce so I figured I wasted my time. I received a reply from Dan the next day saying they would reach out to a distributor to fill my order which was placed 12/4/2020. Got another today stating the original Distributor was not able to provide the rifle but another one could and would ship it as soon as possible. Hope it is less than another 10 months. At least it was not another please be patient reply. :lol:
0 x

Brando73
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Brando73 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:32 am

Sir Henry wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:04 pm
Ruger1300 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:42 pm
I took your guys advice and emailed Anthony after his email concerning 2020. I received an email back the next day with an apology and a shipping label to replace the rifle. Henry sent me a nice coffee cup and some other Henry branded stuff and is even going to move the fiber optic sites off of my rifle and put them on the new one. I have to say I am impressed and may have to add another Henry to the stable.
That is why we keep buying Henrys.
Henry cs have gone over and beyond to help me with a delivery. Those folks are great, their guns are great and I've got 2 new one one the way. One will be in tomorrow and I almost giddy. Ha.
Once my 223/556 NATO long ranger is in, I'll probably look at adding another one to the list of Henrys I already have.
Great company
2 x

Ernie
Drover
United States of America

Post by Ernie » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:09 pm

Henry cs have gone over and beyond to help me with a delivery. Those folks are great, their guns are great and I've got 2 new one one the way. One will be in tomorrow and I almost giddy. Ha.
Once my 223/556 NATO long ranger is in, I'll probably look at adding another one to the list of Henrys I already have.
Great company
[/quote]
Looking hard at the 223 Long Ranger. Please post when you get it/shoot it.
Thanks
Ernie
0 x