Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

'Henry' has finally found a new home!

White Squirrel
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Re: 'Henry' has finally found a new home!

Post by White Squirrel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 pm

Congratulations on your new "Henry", glad you two get along so well.
1 x
Henry Frontier .22LR

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Henry88 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:23 pm

DWD445 wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:My what a big scope you have grandpa. The lighting is fine in your pictures.
Great pics and cool stand. You should enter them in the contest. ;)
I can't make out what that is between the stand and the scope though.................. :D
0 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:57 am

Very nice-looking pump you have there, Les. And Henry sure has some beautiful wood furniture, too -- the stock and especially the "pump!"

BTW, your two quotes pretty closely describe what I think/feel when shooting my Henry SGC (H001TLP). I'm really bummed when I run out of ammo at the range! ;) And the quotes also align really closely with the last statement on the Henry RAC web site page that describes your rifle: https://www.henryrifles.com/rifles/pump ... gon-rifle/

"Shooting the Henry Pump Action rifle may be more fun than most people deserve to have. But we won’t tell."

Thanks for your post and pictures. I know you'll enjoy having Henry around for a long time! :)
Les wrote:
ace73 wrote:That pump sure looks good!
The really great part is that it works every bit as good as it looks! I have had lots of firearms over the years, but this is probably the first one that I just don't want to put down. :D
Les wrote: I put around 200 rounds downrange, and my smile got wider with each shot. I went to the range again this morning, and 300 rounds later I am grinning so much, there's a chance the top of my head will fall off! I think I'll have to have the smile surgically removed.
2 x

~Пока~

Bish1309
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by Bish1309 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:38 pm

One very sharp rifle, right there!!
1 x
Bish