Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Planning a Gathering In/Around KC in August

Members sometimes like to get together and meet one another in person. This forum topic is for those interested in getting together with other forum members. Remember! The internet is a large place. If you are not comfortable giving out details of your location or other information on the open internet, DON'T.
If you want to get together, use this to meet others who want to.
markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: Planning a Gathering In/Around KC in August

Post by markiver54 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:48 pm

JEBar wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:41 pm
well, its taken a while but earlier today I took care of the last of the unfinished task left from our gathering in KC .... that being, to thoroughly clean the rifles and shotgun fired during our summer trip to South Dakota and while at the gathering in KC as well as one in St Louis .... couldn't take care of it while we were traveling because my cleaning kit was one of the items we forgot to pack for our trip .. :? .. collectively a couple of thousand rounds were fired and we enjoyed every one of them ... :D ... already looking forward to next summer
I don't think the guns are gonna blame ya for neglect or perform any worse for ya... :D
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Planning a Gathering In/Around KC in August

Post by JEBar » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:55 pm

sure hope not, I wouldn't want any of them to get all fired up over it .... :lol:
5 x