Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Link up in Asheville

Members sometimes like to get together and meet one another in person. This forum topic is for those interested in getting together with other forum members. Remember! The internet is a large place. If you are not comfortable giving out details of your location or other information on the open internet, DON'T.
If you want to get together, use this to meet others who want to.
BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Link up in Asheville

Post by BrokenolMarine » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:27 pm

I am hoping to do some traveling this summer. Can't drive too far, but can do a bit... Mark is on the list... Will try and meet him halfway if he will fall for it. Topping my list is s drive into the hated norva traffic. The National Museum of The Marine Corps. They have added an entire section since Miss T and I made our last trip.
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:32 pm

BrokenolMarine wrote:I am hoping to do some traveling this summer. Can't drive too far, but can do a bit... Mark is on the list... Will try and meet him halfway if he will fall for it. Topping my list is s drive into the hated norva traffic. The National Museum of The Marine Corps. They have added an entire section since Miss T and I made our last trip.
Glad to be on your list Marine! ( please keep me there :) )...might just fall for it.. :lol:
Actually, would welcome the opputunity!

Oh! BTW when we get up to the cabin, will be even closer to the VA line!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:40 pm

This post reminds me of the movie Thunder Road with Robert Mitchum. Did you shoot the gap at Cumberland and scream by Maynardville? I drove that road in my old teardrop back in about 2010.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater