Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

2019 Meet At A Range

Members sometimes like to get together and meet one another in person. This forum topic is for those interested in getting together with other forum members. Remember! The internet is a large place. If you are not comfortable giving out details of your location or other information on the open internet, DON'T.
If you want to get together, use this to meet others who want to.
markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: 2019 Meet At A Range

Post by markiver54 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:08 am

Dahliathemeh wrote:I know Elmhurst quite well, I worked at a dealership out there and my siblings live out in Glendale heights and Lombard.
Had an office in Oakbrook; then we moved to Lombard. Also lived in Wheaton, Downers Grove and Westmont.
Only thing I sometimes miss are a couple friends that I still keep in touch with. They can keep that WINDY and bitter cold weather though!!... :x...sorry Dahlia, :)
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:20 am

Sorry jim, did not mean to get off topic.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Post by North Country Gal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:24 am

Small world. I lived in the Chicago area for about seven years. Lived in Wheeling, worked in Northbrook and still have a sister that lives in Downers Grove. As for the cold, well, it was the hot summers that bothered me, more. Now live up here in the north country where we get serious about cold and snow (in a good way) and never need AC in the summer. Yup, our winters do a good job of keeping the riff raff out. :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled program ...
4 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:29 am

North Country Gal wrote:Small world. I lived in the Chicago area for about seven years. Lived in Wheeling, worked in Northbrook and still have a sister that lives in Downers Grove. As for the cold, well, it was the hot summers that bothered me, more. Now live up here in the north country where we get serious about cold and snow (in a good way) and never need AC in the summer. Yup, our winters do a good job of keeping the riff raff out. :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled program ...
:D understood NCG. My niece seems to be doing quite well up there in Couderay, but, yes, small world indeed!

Oops, there I went again.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Henry88 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Hey back to targets, there are some great YouTubes showing how to make those reactive targets (that cost $$$$$$), and it's really simple to do. You can customize them to any colors/shape, etc.. Just search reactive targets, or something like that................
1 x