Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Not good news at all for the U.S. ammo industry !

Discussion about what manufactured ammunition feeds your Henry or other firearms
Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Re: Not good news at all for the U.S. ammo industry !

Post by Vaquero » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:21 am

Already in effect in NY state. :( Glad I don't live there and or Cali.
Good news is the speaker of the house is set to defund the ATF new rules.
Mike Johnson has been getting all kinds of negative press coverage. That is reason enough to believe he is doing a good job in the role of Speaker.
And I won't say anymore.

RP
5 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012

GunnyGene
Drover
United States of America

Post by GunnyGene » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:10 pm

Hatchdog wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:14 am
In addition to the sale of the ammo companies now this:

On Thursday, November 2nd, Senator Elizabeth Warren and Congressman Robert Garcia (D-CA) introduced their newest gun control measure in Congress to further restrict your rights, but this time it is the ammunition they are after. The bill dubbed the AMMO Act, will federalize a version of existing state law here in California that restricts ammunition sales by requiring a criminal background check, banning out-of-state ammunition orders, requiring vendors to obtain a separate license to sell ammunition, and more. If passed, the AMMO Act will prohibit purchases of more than 1,000 rounds of any caliber within a five-day period, as well as require all vendors to obtain a federal license to sell ammunition, and it will require all vendors to report ammunition sales to the ATF.

https://robertgarcia.house.gov/media/pr ... gresswoman

A slight venture into politics here so please tread lightly to keep this info on the site.
When I was very young I thought about what I would grow up to be. Doctor, Lawyer, or Candlestick Maker. Shoulda picked Lawyer. ;) :lol:
1 x
Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes is rapidly becoming a reality (11/2023). Para Bellum.

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by Rifletom » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:15 pm

I, for one, will not do anything to stop this discussion on whats happening to our rights. These things need to be known.
People are tiring of this crap.
5 x

Shawlerbrook
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Shawlerbrook » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:02 pm

Not saying either political party is anywhere near perfect, but the Democrats are absolutely horrible on all issues that should be important to all hard working, law abiding citizens. Living here in the People’s Republic of NY , I can tell you if 2024 goes bad( same as Democrat) , buying ammo and guns will be a nightmare.
2 x

Luv the lever
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Luv the lever » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:21 pm

If you can't see what is happening to this country take off the blinders. Look at the cities and 3 key states, ILL, NY, and Cali and expect one way or another it is coming for you. Mexican president applauded the current administration for inviting immigration from South America. We are being lied to on a daily basis and losing our rights. Chicago has a new ordinance out, city law, do not stop protesters for property damage or minor assault. This is a police order.
2 x