Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

A true friend.

Discussion about what manufactured ammunition feeds your Henry or other firearms
Cofisher
Drover
United States of America

A true friend.

Post by Cofisher » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:43 pm

As many of you know, Gene is moving on. As a friend, and a fellow site member, he has offered me a wonderful deal. My son and I arrived in Seattle Wednesday night. Gene helped us load about 1500 pounds of ammo. And a van that he allowed me to drive south, now to sell for him. What an amazing guy.

Gene is one of the founders of the site we all enjoy. He and Dave have created, and maintained, a place we all can enjoy and learn.

This load included many rimfire rounds. Many. Also a number of other calibers. Also a press for 223. My son is ecstatic!

To Gene...Thank you so much. You have made a difference in my and my family’s future. Your generous gift will be appreciated for years!

Gene will be traveling for the next few years. If you get the opportunity, find a way to meet him. It’s well worth your time.

I’m hoping to catch him at the next KC area meeting. I too am hitting the road soon.
8 x
Remember, it's not how many guns you have. It's how many bullets you have.

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Re: A true friend.

Post by BigAl52 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:29 pm

Ive met Gene one time when I went to Seattle to see my sister. We went to Genes house and visited for a while and shot some in his back yard. Later we went to eat at a local restaurant one of Genes favorites. I enjoyed the visit and meeting Gene. I since have talked to him on the phone a time or two. Hopefully Gene will be close one day soon.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Ernie
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ernie » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:26 am

What a selfless act of goodwill. Sir Henry I hope the new adventure you are beginning will be rewarding and enjoyable. Perhaps someday in your travels we will cross trails.
0 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:37 am

Thanks all.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:06 am

I had the pleasure of a lengthy conversation with Gene when I was offered the Deputy Marshal position. I truly enjoyed talking to him and knew then what an upstanding person he is. I too would like the opportunity to meet face to face some time.
Good thread Jim!, let us know of your adventures as well!
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:34 am

Bravo Sir Henry, bravo! :D
0 x