Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Bosch 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery

All the chores, repairs, tasks and things around the old place
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Bosch 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery

Post by JEBar » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:03 pm

its been many years since I've purchased a battery powered hand tool .... my experience has been that I use one so seldom that the battery goes bad well before the tool has much use with it .... further that replacement batteries are usually so expensive that the cost of replacing a couple of batteries isn't too far from buying a new tool with new batteries and a new battery charger .... I've heard of Lithium-Ion batteries but outside of non-rechargeable AA & AAA I have experience using them .... the only battery power tool I have really missed is a 1/4" Bosch nut driver .... earlier today, in a moment of weakness, I bought a Bosch nut driver and companion 3/8" Bosch Cordless Drill/Driver .... they both seem to be very solid tools .... somewhat heavier than my last one which isn't good but most definitely stronger which is good .... they each use a Bosch 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7 ... 1d6b1bfbee .... I've read and reread the owner's manuals and neither offers any instructions on when/how often to charge them .... comments based on use experience with this type of 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery would be appreciated
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Bosch 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery

Post by JEBar » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:50 pm

bumping up .... do hope we have some folks who have experience using tools powered by Lithium-Ion Batteries :?:
0 x