All the chores, repairs, tasks and things around the old place
Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Near Selling My Home

Post by Sir Henry » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:12 pm

John E Davies wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:30 pm
When we sold our last house, we banked the proceeds, then lived in a duplex for six months - I got this text alert from my bank after that money went towards the new house:

IMG_1093.jpeg

I hope your move is not too stressful. Are you doing the heavy lifting or are you hiring somebody? I strongly suggest doing all the boxing, then hire some young strong dudes to shift it all. There is a locally owned company I use for that, they even moved my big gun safe, I would not even consider a nationwide chain like United. I am sure you know this, all the firearms and expensive stuff like cameras should go with you.

John Davies
Spokane WA
I will be doing most of the heavy lifting. Over the decades I’ve learned to use lots of leverage. The agent where I’m going is aware I might need help unloading. That is my biggest concern.

I may buy a big van like what Amazon uses. Then I may keep the van or sell it. Picking junk in Wisconsin sounds like a good plan. Bigger acreage requires bigger lawn art which requires a bigger van.

Yes lots of stress but lots of dreams too. I could easily see me touring the state in a big van pulling my teardrop, filling it with junk and then heading home.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: Near Selling My Home

Post by GFK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:59 am

Good for you! Happy hunting!
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).