Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

2022 Trip To Texas

Tell us where you are traveling to, what you might see. Tell us where you went, what you saw.
Make arrangements to meet up with members in your travels. Be sure to post lots of pictures too!
markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: 2022 Trip To Texas

Post by markiver54 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Thoughts and prayers are with you both Jim!
I had not checked this thread for a bit, but, I'm truly disturbed to hear obout this. Special prayers that she's OK!!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Shakey Jake
Drover
United States of America

Post by Shakey Jake » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:31 pm

So sorry to hear Jim. I hope Maureen is feeling better and the cause easily treatable. I was hoping to get together this trip but that's not as important as your bride's health. Keep us informed.
Jake
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:01 pm

the good news is, she's feeling and acting much better .... the not so good news is, the first opening for an appointment on the "Tilt Table" that they can book is not until April .... best we can do is have her name on the list to be called if there is a cancellation
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:39 pm

Will be watching for updates!!
Godspeed!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:31 pm

all positive thoughts and prayers are sincerely appreciated .... the pacemaker was installed shortly before lunch yesterday .... according to her surgeon, it went well .... the results of extensive monitoring for the rest of yesterday, overnight, and into this morning have been textbook positive .... got her home a couple of hours ago .... she seems fine but was in serious need of a nap ....many of us have learned that getting good sleep while in a hospital can be difficult .... her only limitation is reduced movement of her left shoulder for the next 6 weeks .... I can't help but marvel at the technology .... she now has a plug in monitor that will be put next to her side of our bed .... it will monitor her pacemaker and send daily reports (much more often if it should become necessary) to her surgeon .... we will take it with us when traveling
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:32 pm

Great to hear she is back at home and going to get some much needed rest. I know she is in the best of hands.
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry