Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

TireMinder i10

Tell us where you are traveling to, what you might see. Tell us where you went, what you saw.
Make arrangements to meet up with members in your travels. Be sure to post lots of pictures too!
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

TireMinder i10

Post by JEBar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:16 pm

last year we decided to purchase a new tire pressure monitoring system for our Sportchassis and 5th wheel .... we decided to go with a TireMinder i10 system .... we ordered it from etrailer ===> https://www.etrailer.com/Tire-Inflation ... M56FR.html .... it arrived on Dec 19, 2020 .... in programing it I quickly learned that it was much better for me to call the company and have them walk me through whatever I happen to be working on them .... the system and its install was discussed at length in this thread ===> http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... er#p155146 .... during our current trip we've had some issues and I though it might be best to start a separate thread for those who might be interested .... we are on our 4th of 5 days drive from home to South Dakota .... for the first 3 days we had to deal with first high and now low tire pressure alarms ... the problem turned out to be a sensor on a tire that was shown as being for the passenger's front that is actually on our camper's driver's rear ....how that happened is very much open to question .... based on my experience trying to program the sensors, I decided to call TireMinder for help .... the fellow who answered was a pleasure to work with and walked me through the process ....I most certainly have no problem in recommending TireMinder for their service after the sale
0 x

JEBar
United States of America

Re: TireMinder i10

Post by JEBar » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:55 pm

when we got to South Dakota in June, I punched the buttons and disconnected the camper's sensors .... with us scheduled to pull out head back home in a couple of days, I tried to punch the buttons necessary to reconnect them .... as noted earlier, the system works great but programming it continues to be way above my ability .... had to call TireMinder's customer service ---- AGAIN .... as I've come to expect, the fellow I spoke with was a pleasure to work with .... it took most of an hour to get everything straightened out ..... I have no doubt it will perform well until the next time I have to mess with it
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Ya and when you dont mess with it very often one loses his or her memory on how to do it. Just went thru that paying a visit to the storage garage where my new fifth wheel is at.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:42 pm

BigAl52 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Ya and when you dont mess with it very often one loses his or her memory on how to do it.
exactly .. :?
0 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:46 pm

just came in from installing a replacement tire sensor and programming it into the monitor .... NOPE .... I didn't even try to do so by myself .... I called TireMinder and had them walk me through it .... I was right to do so, no way I could have done it on my own .... it is now operational and once again, all's good
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:14 pm

I take it your wheel sensors are in the valve stem cap. My system that came with the new Cedar Creek is TST. The sensors are inside the tire around the wheel There supposed to last 4 years there. We shall see.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 pm

yes, they replace the OEM valve stem cap .... over the years we have used 3 different systems, all with valve stem sensors .... they have all worked well
0 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:14 pm

I missed this thread the first time around. This stuff interests me.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater