Great Customer Service!

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
dendrig59
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Great Customer Service!

Post by dendrig59 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:48 am

Hi all! This is my first post!

I just want to give a shout out regarding Henry’s amazing customer service for my Henry Classic .22! About a month ago, I sent Henry an email asking for information about the screw size used on the front sight, because I was thinking of switching it out for a taller sight (I’m putting on a Skinner rear sight). Instead of sending me the information about the screw size, Henry sent out a taller front sight at no charge!

Then just this week I contacted customer service about purchasing a magazine tube button because I lost the button after taking the tube apart to put in a brass follower. This was clearly my fault, so I was willing to purchase a replacement. But I didn’t need to replace the whole tube assembly. I was hoping I could purchase just the button. Customer service responded that the button comes only as part of the whole feed tube assembly. For most companies, providing that information would have been the end of their “customer service,” and I would have been stuck buying the whole assembly. But instead, Henry sent me a new feed tube assembly at no charge. Incredible!

Henry provides the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a loyal customer.
(And no, this not fake, I am not compensated by Henry or anyone else for posting this; this is my genuine opinion)
1 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Great Customer Service!

Post by Mags » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:38 am

Glad to hear they are keeping it up. I had a similar experience. Shortly after I bought the Long Ranger, I wanted a spare sling swivel pin for the butt stock. I initially searched the internet for one, but could not find a match. I contacted Henry and they said they would send one right out. What I got in the mail was whole new butt stock with the swivel pin. I subsequently asked them to let me pay for the stock, but they wouldn't accept payment. So even though I frown on their quality escapes, they do have excellent CS.
1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:17 pm

dendrig59 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:48 am
Hi all! This is my first post!

I just want to give a shout out regarding Henry’s amazing customer service for my Henry Classic .22! About a month ago, I sent Henry an email asking for information about the screw size used on the front sight, because I was thinking of switching it out for a taller sight (I’m putting on a Skinner rear sight). Instead of sending me the information about the screw size, Henry sent out a taller front sight at no charge!

Then just this week I contacted customer service about purchasing a magazine tube button because I lost the button after taking the tube apart to put in a brass follower. This was clearly my fault, so I was willing to purchase a replacement. But I didn’t need to replace the whole tube assembly. I was hoping I could purchase just the button. Customer service responded that the button comes only as part of the whole feed tube assembly. For most companies, providing that information would have been the end of their “customer service,” and I would have been stuck buying the whole assembly. But instead, Henry sent me a new feed tube assembly at no charge. Incredible!

Henry provides the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a loyal customer.
(And no, this not fake, I am not compensated by Henry or anyone else for posting this; this is my genuine opinion)

Probably no one on this site would think this as many on here have had the exact same experience as you did. Happy you’re a Henry owner and even more happy you got such great customer service.
1 x

dendrig59
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by dendrig59 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:38 am

Well, you never know. There are trolls everywhere! :lol:
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:01 pm

welcome indeed .... delighted to have you join our forum .... do hope you will be an active member who reads and post often .... good to hear about you experience with Henry's customer service .... such positive stories are common and always good to hear .... be sure to follow the link below to where you can add your Henry to our community's total

http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... 11#p214711
0 x