Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

There is no company in world better than Henry

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Brando73
Wrangler
United States of America

There is no company in world better than Henry

Post by Brando73 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:04 pm

I have a collection of some of the best lever actions ever made (in my opinion) and that's Henry. I had a new Henry .17 HMR varmint that I put a nice scope with leupold rings that allow for perfect Co-witnessing. My Henry had the beautiful walnut riser as part of the stock. It made it very difficult to use the iron sights. I noticed this when I first got the rifle. I wanted the wood riser because I intended to have a scope.
ANYWAY (After getting off the subject) I called Henry to see if them made a shorter front sight and my problem getting low enought to use the (best in the business IMO) fiber optics. That night I got an email telling me they were sending me a new stock without the cheekriser for free. I called them (and got to talk to someone...how bout dat? I love Henry) and told them it wasn't necessary for them to do that. They said I was a long time customer and they insisted on making me happy. WOW!
This was just the other day and now here it is. They must have mailed it the moment I spoke with them. Here it is. I've been working at moving to all Henry lever actions. I'll keep my Ruger precision 6.5 and grendel, Colt Ar 6920 but the rest of them are going. I love the lever actions so much.
Folks. This is an American company that has the best product and quality in the business. Also, compare the prices. You can't beat Henry.
Support them. Customer service and quality next to none.
The dog was not provided by Henry. If it had, she's be a better dog.
Henry new stock.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 x

fortyshooter
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: There is no company in world better than Henry

Post by fortyshooter » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:04 pm

I had a similar experience with Stoeger Firearms that imports Uberti guns.

Story is I bought a hardly used Uberti/Winchester 1873 lever rifle in 45 Colt from a local small gun shop.Normally this shop is selling all the AR type guns but I saw this Winchester hanging on the wall. The pervious owner had sold it to them for cash. Got a good deal on it and brought it home.

Then when I went to try chambering dummy rounds the bolt would not push the round all the way in. I called Stoger and they sent me a label and said they would cover it under warranty! Got the rifle back and there were some slight dings in the stock due to them not wrapping it back up in the bubble wrap I had used inside the plastic rifle case. I sent them a before and after picture of the rifle and they sent me out a new stock!
For not being the original owner I thought that was great. So far I haven't had to send a Henry back.
2 x

Kram
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Kram » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:24 pm

I had a similar issue with Henry.
I messed up the wood on my H001..
They sent me a new set, a nice coffee mug and a nice ball cap for free. I wanted to buy a new set, they wouldn't have it.
0 x

richg87
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by richg87 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:45 pm

I also had a similar experience. I purchased a new Evil Roy 22WMR. The receiver was scratched up. I called Henry customer service and they sent me a new receiver the very next day. This is why my Henry collection keeps getting bigger.
0 x

Holiday009
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Holiday009 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:18 pm

That is supreme customer service at its finest.
0 x

Ira7
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Ira7 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:48 am

I’m not too thrilled with the large loop lever on my newly acquired 22wmr Evil Roy, so I inquired about purchasing the standard one.

I received a response to my email 10 minutes later, and the rep basically said nonsense. We’ll send you one for free. (This was Monday so it should arrive today.)

Who the hell ever sees fantastic customer service like this in this day and age?
3 x

Travlin
Cowboy

Post by Travlin » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:37 pm

A few years ago when H.R.A. still listed the Speed-D Loader I called them to order one. I told them to tell the boss that I once had one of the Colt Blackpowder 1851 Navy revolvers that he and his did were responsible for. I said that it was a very accurate pistol. When I got the loader in the mail , the invoice read N .C.
1 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:21 pm

I just noticed my Axe didn’t have the choke wrench. I’m going to email Henry before Monday.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater