Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

For those not on the Henry email list

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Centaur
Cowhand
United States of America

For those not on the Henry email list

Post by Centaur » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:25 pm

Got this yesterday. Again, Henry’s customer service is amazing.

Dear Henry Family,
With 2020 well in the rearview mirror, we feel that we may owe some of you an apology. Ever since we started shipping our first guns in 1997, we have prided ourselves on delivering the best customer service in the gun industry. We take pleasure in helping everyone find what they're looking for, whether it's a new rifle or shotgun, an answer to a question, a fast and painless repair process, or anything else. We will bend over backward to ensure that you are 100% satisfied when you choose to spend your hard-earned money on a Henry.
This past year put us in a position that we have never found ourselves in before. COVID-19 closed our New Jersey facility completely for over three months, and it has affected employees at our Rice Lake, Wisconsin plant. Unfortunately, we are not alone in this, and it impacted many of our suppliers too. To compound this already difficult situation, we began to see political and societal unrest driving gun and ammunition demand to unprecedented highs. Then we were hit by a technical phone system issue in November that lasted into the beginning of December, making this extraordinary volume during a critical time of year all the more difficult to manage.
While we are undoubtedly still experiencing these same levels of demand in the firearms industry, and availability is still one of the most significant challenges we face, we have learned a great deal while overcoming some of the obstacles presented to us in 2020. We are working hard to implement these lessons learned to make this our best year on both the production side of things and the customer service side of things.
For all of this, and to those of you that we may have let down in any way over the course of business last year, please accept our sincerest apologies. We are blessed to have you as a Henry customer, present or future, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you in 2021 and beyond.
If you have an unresolved issue or need assistance of any kind, please contact us by email at vip@henryusa.com, and we will make sure that your needs are met immediately.
Sincerely,
Andy Wickstrom
Andy Wickstrom
President
Henry Repeating Arms
2 x

Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Re: For those not on the Henry email list

Post by Vaquero » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:59 pm

I'm on the list but rarely read 'em.

RP
0 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:19 pm

very interesting and reassuring .... thanks for posting the email
0 x

2ffat
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by 2ffat » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:22 am

I'm on the list but I didn't get this one. Thanks.
0 x
I look just like my avatar.

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:30 am

I get some emails and not others. This one shows why I am a customer of theirs. Service after the sale. Any company that offers a good product with good service after the sale to back it up gets my business.

Thanks for posting this Centaur.
1 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

Headhog
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Headhog » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 pm

This just further shows that the Henry company is a class act and they intend remain that way.

Paul
0 x