Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Range Bags

Tell us about the accessories you like, want, can't live without or wish they made. Throw in a picture or two also.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Range Bags

Post by JEBar » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm

something over 4 years ago we purchased a RedHead Classic Shotgun Range Bag shown in this link ===> http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Classic- ... EGORY_VTR1 <==== I radically disagree with the 1 star rating based on 1 response .... consequently, I've sent in a comment .... ours has been mistreated, overloaded, rode hard and put up wet .... it ain't pretty but in spite of it all, ours has performed well .... it has a good number of storage compartment with very heavy duty zippers .... should ours ever need to be replaced (and there is no sign of that being a concerned) we wouldn't hesitate to buy another
3 x

Deadwood Dutch
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: Range Bags

Post by Deadwood Dutch » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks again! That is a darn nice looking range bag, very versatile. Here is my range bag with everything thrown in. As you can tell I don't spend much money on range bags :D Image
1 x
U.S. Navy ⚓️ 1965-1969 - NRA Member - Henry H004, Henry H001

ditto1958
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by ditto1958 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:56 pm

My range bag came from the NRA when I sent in my dues.
0 x

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Deadwood Dutch wrote:Thanks again! That is a darn nice looking range bag, very versatile. Here is my range bag with everything thrown in. As you can tell I don't spend much money on range bags :D Image
That may be the best range bag I have ever seen. But I may be a little biased. :D
3 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 pm

I bought this one a couple of years ago from Midway. It is a very good bag and has held up very well. It is a large bag and fully loaded can get heavy. If I am only taking a couple of pistols I just take the inner stage bag.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/939221 ... bag-system
1 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

biglever
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by biglever » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:30 am

If I found a bag big enuf to hold all my range
Gear, i most likely couldn't pick it up.
I use two plastic ammo cans two carry my range ammo , could most likely get away with one half the time. One is for 22's the other I fill with center fire ammo. I have a large spoting scope, I bring cardboard to post my target s. On. I have 3 sandbags , then my chrono . staple gun , targets
Most Of the time , I bring 3 rifles , and tools for adj.
Sites. Etc.
Will be at the range today, pic. To fallow.
0 x