Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

New from NC

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: New from NC

Post by BrokenolMarine » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:17 pm

Welcome to the family, from the eastern mountains of Oklahoma. I spent some time in NC back in my Marine Corps days, way back when Jacksonville was a small town and New River was a small base.

We are a family here, so jump in and post, ask questions, share stories. Anecdotes about shooting, fishing, cars and trucks, family. PICS, we love pics. The rule is, if you don't post a pic, we get to tease you about it never happened. (All in good fun of course.... that's what friends and family do.)
Teasing, yes. but in good fun, the mods won't have it any other way.

Again, welcome aboard.....

Yup, I missed Jacksonville, until I visited again and saw how it had grown... it wasn't the same anymore. Many of the places I remembered had disappeared. :?
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

SuperSixEvo
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by SuperSixEvo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:35 am

Vaquero wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:03 am
Good morning, Hello and welcome aboard from just a little west of ya.
I'm over in central W TN.
I think the supply train is still running behind, which caliber of the Axe are thinking about?

RP
The .410
0 x

SuperSixEvo
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by SuperSixEvo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:40 am

BrokenolMarine wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:17 pm
Welcome to the family, from the eastern mountains of Oklahoma. I spent some time in NC back in my Marine Corps days, way back when Jacksonville was a small town and New River was a small base.

We are a family here, so jump in and post, ask questions, share stories. Anecdotes about shooting, fishing, cars and trucks, family. PICS, we love pics. The rule is, if you don't post a pic, we get to tease you about it never happened. (All in good fun of course.... that's what friends and family do.)
Teasing, yes. but in good fun, the mods won't have it any other way.

Again, welcome aboard.....

Yup, I missed Jacksonville, until I visited again and saw how it had grown... it wasn't the same anymore. Many of the places I remembered had disappeared. :?
Totally understood....lol
I have a few hobbies or lifestyles you might say.......RV'ing, motorcycles, and the worse addiction is road cycling! < You know, those folks on bikes in those funny shorts on the road. Being retired LE I find all these things a way to forget all the bad seen in 30 years of service.
0 x