Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

new member introduction

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: new member introduction

Post by BrokenolMarine » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:39 pm

Welcome to the Henry Family from south central Oklahoma. It is a family... Jump right in and post, ask questions, share pics. You know, guns, trucks, cars, fish. We might pick on you, like family. But it will be in fun. You know: "You call THAT a fish, round here WE call something that size, BAIT." :lol:

There are forums for everything. Rifles, Handguns, Gardens, Tractors... if there isn't one for what you want to talk about... post it in the lounge. 8-)
Just remember it's family and we don't talk about religion, politics, or things we wouldn't say in front of the kids. :lol:
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

shortstop
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by shortstop » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:54 pm

Hello from Georgia,

just purchased a H006R, she's a beauty , Henry packaged it nicely in the box has far has packaging goes , I put a finger nail scratch in the receiver first thing, I almost fell apart called Henry , the Rep said to purchase some FLITZ polish which I did and shined up the receiver ,

just wanted to say hey , hope to post some pics soon.
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:15 pm

Welcome to this Henry community from Western North Carolina. You're gonna love that Magnum carbine. Let us know how you feel after you've had a chance to put it to work.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:19 pm

shortstop wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:54 pm
... the Rep said to purchase some FLITZ polish which I did and shined up the receiver , ...
Welcome from the Tualatin Valley.

I hope the version of FLITZ that was used was ammonia free. Over time the ammonia will dull the brass and require more frequent buffing to keep the brass shiny. Now that you have it nice and shiny, buff it with some Renaissance Wax for a longer lasting shine.

Pictures can be posted using the "Full Editor and Preview" below this window. Once there us the Attachments tab below the text window.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234