Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

The FNG!

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
Justin B
Tenderfoot
United States of America

The FNG!

Post by Justin B » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:31 am

Hey Guys, Thanks for having me. Just bought my first Henry and I'm in the process of getting it the way I want it. I decided on the color case hardened Henry Big Boy chambered in .357/.38spl. I've only put a few rounds down range. Just enough to realize my nearly 60 year old eyes need help.

Since I've been bitten by the bug, I decided I wanted sidearm befitting the Henry's beautiful profile and stature. So I snagged an Uberti Cattleman chambered in the same rounds. I loved the idea of shooting the same ammo in either gun.

Any of you own the Cattleman? If so, would love to know what holster you are using.

I bought my Henry mainly of shooting pigs here in East Texas. Speaking of which, if any of you know of a good off the shelf brand ammo for hammering pigs, I'd like to hear about it. My plan for now is to use Hornady Leverevolution 140 grain for hunting.
1 x

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: The FNG!

Post by Rifletom » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:47 am

Justin, I use a Hunters "1100 48" holster for my Uberti or my Pietta S/A, fits very well. Pietta has a 4.75" barrel, Uberti has a 5.5" barrel. Both fit fine.
1 x