Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Skinner Sight Is Installed

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Re: Skinner Sight Is Installed

Post by CT_Shooter » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:30 am

RetiredSeabee wrote:
rfkhunter, I think you may have misread the meaning of the comment. I think he was paying you a compliment.
Seabee is right. You misinterpreted what was certainly meant to be a welcoming compliment. This is a very friendly forum, where good folks with a passion for shooting sports and Henry rifles share stories, experiences, and range reports. Welcome from CT.
1 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

rfkhunter
Tenderfoot

Post by rfkhunter » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 am

My bad then. I'm so used to sarcasm from immature people in other forums that I guess I went into defense mode. lol
I left other forums just for that reason, you see people get berated for asking questions.

My apologies sir if that is what you meant!
1 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:45 am

Both RetiredSeabee and CT_Shooter expressed exactly what I meant in my welcome greeting. (Much thanks to you two guys!!)

Welcome again from the "Show-Me-State."
Apology accepted with appreciation.

rfkhunter wrote:My bad then. I'm so used to sarcasm from immature people in other forums that I guess I went into defense mode. lol
I left other forums just for that reason, you see people get berated for asking questions.

My apologies sir if that is what you meant!
1 x

~Пока~