Share something with us about your favorite Henry model

Other Forums...

Share the good stuff with all of us. Leave the bad out. Let others know what good things you found.
Koyote
Cowhand
United States of America

Other Forums...

Post by Koyote » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:39 pm

I belong to several other forums, namely ones of firearms that I own.
Ruger, H&K, Benelli, 1911/Browning sub section, Remington, Nevada Shooters (local), but the best one, very professional, is SIG forum!!!
0 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Other Forums...

Post by Sir Henry » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 pm

I belong to more than a dozen but mostly just post here. Most got too political for me. I just want to talk about firearms, not solve the worlds problems.
5 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

Deadwood Dutch
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Deadwood Dutch » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:04 pm

I belong to The Toyota RAV4 Forum, The Marlin Firearms Forum, The Lionel Racing Forum, The National Gun Forum, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners and Gunslinger Forum.
Last edited by Deadwood Dutch on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
U.S. Navy ⚓️ 1965-1969 - NRA Member - Henry H004, Henry H001

bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by bandit1250 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 pm

I belong to RimFireCentral, Gunnerforum, Marlin Owners and a few others I never go on anymore. I honestly believe this one will be my favorite.
2 x

Coach
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Coach » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Koyote wrote:I belong to several other forums, namely ones of firearms that I own.
Ruger, H&K, Benelli, 1911/Browning sub section, Remington, Nevada Shooters (local), but the best one, very professional, is SIG forum!!!
I agree 100% about SIGForum.

My screen name is PR64 over there
1 x
Deplorable California 2A supporter.

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 am

I spend most of my time here.
When I'm not here I'm on gardentractortalk, bladeforums, smith and Wesson forum, and gateway to airguns. While I'm on the net, I listen to I heart radio.
0 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:51 am

I check out various forums, including Gunner Forum, The Firing Line Forum, Revolver Forum, Firearm & Gun Forum, Marlin Firearm Forum, RFC, Shotgun Forum, Benelli Forum, Ruger Forum, Christian Outdoorsman, Guns & Ammo Forums, Aggregate Verity. (Putting them in a list, I didn't know I have that many places I look at!). But I'm only a member of three, and consider this one the place to be. I really like chatting about Henry rifles with other Henry enthusiasts!

Interesting. I've been mostly on Henry Rifle Forums (okay to use HRF?) since it started, and when I decided to check something out on RFC yesterday, I forgot my password! Guess I'm hooked here. Thanks for building this site, Guys!!
PT7
1 x

~Пока~

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:58 pm

PT7,

You are on lots of sites. I guess we are HRF now.

I have plenty in my bookmarks. I don't have as much time anymore to visit all I used to.
0 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm

PT7 wrote:I check out various forums, including Gunner Forum, The Firing Line Forum, Revolver Forum, Firearm & Gun Forum, Marlin Firearm Forum, RFC, Shotgun Forum, Benelli Forum, Ruger Forum, Christian Outdoorsman, Guns & Ammo Forums, Aggregate Verity. (Putting them in a list, I didn't know I have that many places I look at!). But I'm only a member of three, and consider this one the place to be. I really like chatting about Henry rifles with other Henry enthusiasts!

Interesting. I've been mostly on Henry Rifle Forums (okay to use HRF?) since it started, and when I decided to check something out on RFC yesterday, I forgot my password! Guess I'm hooked here. Thanks for building this site, Guys!!
PT7
You are on a lot of sites. Yikes!
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:22 pm

CT_Shooter wrote:
PT7 wrote:I check out various forums, including Gunner Forum, The Firing Line Forum, Revolver Forum, Firearm & Gun Forum, Marlin Firearm Forum, RFC, Shotgun Forum, Benelli Forum, Ruger Forum, Christian Outdoorsman, Guns & Ammo Forums, Aggregate Verity. (Putting them in a list, I didn't know I have that many places I look at!). But I'm only a member of three, and consider this one the place to be. I really like chatting about Henry rifles with other Henry enthusiasts!

PT7
You are on a lot of sites. Yikes!

Well, since you and I have PM'd about photobucket, I thought I would try posting a photo as an attachment. Here it is:
pattaconk_car.jpg
If it works, as I expect it will, it may mean that the hosting service that Daytime Dave and Sir Henry are paying for also provides enough storage to completely eliminate the need for Photobucket.

Is that true, Dave? Sir Henry?

Thanks.
Yes and no. Yes you can post pictures directly but it will fill up the bandwidth fast if everyone does it. So no we still need the majority of people to use Photobucket.
2 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater