Go shooting with a Henry in 2022. Pass a Henry to the next generation and teach them to shoot safely, accurately and often.

Forum handles?

What's happening on or with the forum
Koyote
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Forum handles?

Post by Koyote » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:25 am

Koyote - While trying to extract my arm from under my gf one early morn, she woke up, turned to me and asked me what I was trying to do.
Quickly responsive, I automatically said, "Mornin' Coyote Ugly" (Long before the movie)...She burst out laughing and asked me why I called her that.
I told her about a coyote who got caught in a steel trap and had to gnaw it's leg off to escape the trap. It was then known as "Coyote Ugly". I told her I just thought about her the same way, "Coyote Ugly". She laughed again as she was absolutely gorgeous and really out of my league.
I guess she liked the name so much she tried to get a license plate that said, 'COYOTE', but it was already taken, but she did manage to get the name 'KOYOTE' instead for the plate on her car. When she passed, I just started using the KOYOTE name for some of my writings, signing it to some of my artwork and of course using it here.
Lots of interesting stories behind the handles here...
3 x

BrokenolMarine
Drover
United States of America

Post by BrokenolMarine » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:13 am

Kissmybrass wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:35 pm
This is my first and only forum ever.

Real name is Darin, named after the guy on Bewitched.

Funny thing, walking thru Wallyworld with my daughter and family, up to visit from VA first of the month, and they wanted a few things. We usually avoid the place, but if I have to go... :roll: ... I check out the movies and TV.

Bewitched, all eight seasons, $25. In the cart. Season One, thirty six episodes. I have already seen Adam West, Arte Johnson, Raquel Welch, and Paul Lynde in guest rolls. Thirty Six episodes in one season... What do we get now? Between fifteen and twenty then reruns? :D
2 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Kissmybrass
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by Kissmybrass » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:24 pm

BrokenolMarine wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:13 am
Kissmybrass wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:35 pm
This is my first and only forum ever.

Real name is Darin, named after the guy on Bewitched.

Funny thing, walking thru Wallyworld with my daughter and family, up to visit from VA first of the month, and they wanted a few things. We usually avoid the place, but if I have to go... :roll: ... I check out the movies and TV.

Bewitched, all eight seasons, $25. In the cart. Season One, thirty six episodes. I have already seen Adam West, Arte Johnson, Raquel Welch, and Paul Lynde in guest rolls. Thirty Six episodes in one season... What do we get now? Between fifteen and twenty then reruns? :D
That is awesome!!!! hahaha
0 x
H010G 45-70
H006M Big Boy Classic .357
Sig 320 XCompact
S&W 686 Plus 5"
Rem 870 Tac