Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

I made the switch

Sir Henry and I love photography. Share your photography with us all.
clovishound
Drover
United States of America

Re: I made the switch

Post by clovishound » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:14 am

Unfortunately, my wife has some serious health issues that have cropped up. Not sure how much the Pup and I are going to be able to pursue this for a while. The camera and my daughter will be there when I have the opportunity.
0 x
There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English to sanity. - Sanya

EasyEd
Cowhand
Canada

Post by EasyEd » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:15 pm

Hey All,

Sorry to hear about your wife and I do understand how that sort of thing can limit you. But that said you do have to give yourself some time too. For me even little short photography outings provide mental relief from whatever is heavy on my mind. I looked up Summerville and I see lots of photography opportunities right there without traveling very far at all. Here is an HDR from somewhere in Summerville I quite like. Better without the azza sign though.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/309411436876066278/

So take care an get out an shoot.

-Ed-
0 x

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:00 pm

clovishound wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:14 am
Unfortunately, my wife has some serious health issues that have cropped up.
This is very sad news, CH. I hope for the best outcome for you, your darling wife, and Pup's mom. Take good care of each other.
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

clovishound
Drover
United States of America

Post by clovishound » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:04 pm

EasyEd wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:15 pm
Hey All,

Sorry to hear about your wife and I do understand how that sort of thing can limit you. But that said you do have to give yourself some time too. For me even little short photography outings provide mental relief from whatever is heavy on my mind. I looked up Summerville and I see lots of photography opportunities right there without traveling very far at all. Here is an HDR from somewhere in Summerville I quite like. Better without the azza sign though.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/309411436876066278/

So take care an get out an shoot.

-Ed-
We have eaten at a place in that same street. There are lots of great places to take pictures in the area. Downtown Charleston is very picturesque. There are a number of gardens and historical sites that provide nice fare as well. It's going to be hectic for a while, but hopefully will settle down.
0 x
There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English to sanity. - Sanya