Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones

If you can give it, or need it, post here
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones

Post by JEBar » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:32 pm

the built in speakers in my Lenovo Yoga Laptop are weak at best .... while they are pretty clear, at full volume they are pretty much useless .... I've tried headphones that can be plugged in and they are much better .... the only thing is, I've found the cord to be aggravating / frustrating .... I have a wireless mouse that has some sort of antenna that plugs into a USB Port .... with that in mind I started looking for a cheap set of wireless headphones .... while looking at Amazon I noticed a pair of KVICIO $23 headphones .... given the word Bluetooth is prominently shown, all I focused on was wireless .... when I took them out of the box, I immediately noticed that there wasn't any sort of antenna ..Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes:.. searching through the small, folded many times, pamphlet which is written in ump'teen languages, I did find a few lines dedicated to hooking the headphones up to a phone .... finding how to connect them to my laptop took a bit more info .... eventually, I got them working but that was pretty much a matter of luck .... bottom line, they work well Smile :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BF64J55?ps ... ct_details
1 x

Cofisher
Drover
United States of America

Re: KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones

Post by Cofisher » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:40 pm

My hearing aids are Bluetooth enabled. I love the freedom that provides. Glad you found something that works for you.
1 x
Remember, it's not how many guns you have. It's how many bullets you have.

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:10 pm

Cofisher wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:40 pm
My hearing aids are Bluetooth enabled.
I'm curious .... the headphones work because they are directly linked to my laptop .... do you have to carry some sort of gizmo to link your hearing aids with something sending a sound signal to them :?:
0 x

Cofisher
Drover
United States of America

Post by Cofisher » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:47 pm

They connect with my phone, or whatever I pair them to. It gets easier.
0 x
Remember, it's not how many guns you have. It's how many bullets you have.