EC Blade

Any and all knives or other edged things. Special preference for BUCK knives
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: EC Blade

Post by JEBar » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:38 am

UPDATE :

really looking forward to lunch today .... we are scheduled to meet Everett for lunch today to pickup 6 knives that we had him make for us .... one is mine (shown above) the other 5 will go to our sons and grandsons for Christmas ..... he had a few more things he wanted to do to mine, really looking forward to getting them .... with the ages of all 3 of our grandsons, their parents will make the decision as to when they actually get them .... will post pictures later today
0 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:37 pm

we are very pleased with the knives we picked up today .... mine is center bottom in the first couple of pictures .... other pictures show the upgrades to it .... as can be seen it now has a pin through the handle and tang .... it also has a walnut transition to the grip on the Ricasso ..... the other 5 are now wrapped and under the tree as Christmas gifts for our sons and grandsons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Very nice Jim!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Everett does good work .... he's fairly new at making knives .... I can see improvement from mine to the others he's made since .... he says his are work/camp knives that are made to be used ....he also said they aren't made to withstand Forged In Fire testing .. :lol: .. I have no doubt that our sons will appreciate theirs and hopefully, in time, our grandsons will appreciate them as well
1 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:17 pm

.... per Doug Marcaida, "It Will Cut!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x