Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

This is fun

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: This is fun

Post by Sir Henry » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:43 am

markiver54 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:21 pm
daytime dave wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:55 am
I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but when I saw this at a rare trip to Walmart, I had to get it. I'm glad I did. It worked like a charm. I used a Crosman 1377 to shoot at it outdoors and I wondered if it would be powerful enough to reset the target. It was. I used 8 pumps at first and then went down to 6 pumps. At 7 yards, it still reset.

It was a lot of fun and I had to take my time to actually hit those small circles. The reset needed a solid center hit to work, glancing blows only made noise. It was worth every penny in complete fun alone. I didn't take any outdoor photographs as it was only in the 20's still outside. I shot and went inside to get more pellets as I was having too much fun. I didn't want to stop, but it was cold.

Thanks Dave! Found the same one on Amazon. I'll have it tomorrow, ( Monday ). Looking forward to the plinkn'
In going to check Amazon for them. I really like them and Wally World didn’t have any.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:15 pm

I looked mine over after getting inside again. The tab that is supposed to stop the circle in the squirrel from over travelling let the circle over travel and it would have never reset. When I sprayed the silicone on the bolt hinge, I must have moved the top circle back where it should be. Trouble free since with the adjustment and silicone.
2 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:55 pm

daytime dave wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:15 pm
I looked mine over after getting inside again. The tab that is supposed to stop the circle in the squirrel from over travelling let the circle over travel and it would have never reset. When I sprayed the silicone on the bolt hinge, I must have moved the top circle back where it should be. Trouble free since with the adjustment and silicone.
Thanks for the tip on what might possibly happen Dave. Got mine today, but havent tried it yet.
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry