Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Umarex legends lever action

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Umarex legends lever action

Post by daytime dave » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:23 pm

I really like the Umarex legends line. My Colt single action was the first of many. I recently acquired the lever action rifle to go with my Colt. The rifle is very realistic and loads through the loading port and cycles just like a lever action. The material the stocks are made of looks very similar to wood. At first glance I thought they were wood. It has a gold bead on the front sight. That is a great feature and makes a nice sight picture for me.

I was shooting at the air dueling tree. Both guns flipped the top two small circles to the other side, the larger circles just moved a bit with solid hist.

I wanted to put the belt on, but didn't have the time to. It would have been too much fun.

10 rds in one, six in the other equals plenty of fun.

2 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: Umarex legends lever action

Post by North Country Gal » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:48 pm

Thanks for the post, Dave. I've been looking at some replica CO2 SA and lever guns. This helps. What kind of accuracy are you getting?
0 x

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:02 pm

I have the same "Colt" revolver. A lot of fun for a bb plinker. I have been considering getting one of the co2 replicas that shoot pellets. Pyramid Air has a Remington replica that shoots both bb and pellets smooth bore. And they have a few pellet only Colt replicas with rifled bore. If I pull the trigger on this itch I think I will go with one of the rifled Colts.
Look forward to seeing how well the lever gun is shooting for you.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:29 pm

I have the same pair that shoots BB’s. The rifle is quite accurate and the pistol is so-so.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:41 pm

My lever action never missed the "steel" on the dueling tree. I was at 7 yds. The Colt only missed a few times. I attribute that to me. The rifle holds steady and the gold front sight really stands out.
I put a McDonald's large coffee cup out at about 20 yds and consistently knocked it around. I haven't had the time to shoot anything further.

RSB, I have shot pellets out of the smooth bore bb pistols and found them as accurate as the bbs. I don't find a difference, but I haven't tried at any great distance past 10 - 12 yds.
1 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member