Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Found some .357 JHP bullets today...

All things reloading here
Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Found some .357 JHP bullets today...

Post by Hatchdog » Thu May 27, 2021 11:34 am

Rifletom wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:30 pm
Hatchdog wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:50 am
Received my bullets from Mid-South on Friday. This was my first purchase from Mid-South and I am really happy with their service. It took several days to get my order out of the warehouse but that was understood when ordering. They shipped them UPS 2 day air and that’s what it took for them to arrive once shipped.

Thanks again Forty for the heads up and I’ll be doing business with Mid-South again. :D

Now to find time to get out and shoot. Between home projects and an upcoming trip to Montana I’m a busy boy.
Ohh, Montana. Where abouts? Three Rivers is a awesome place. Heck, most places there are. Enjoy.
We’re taking a 10 day trip first to the Helena area then a bit farther south to Dillon for the second half of the trip. Both areas have several Ghost Towns nearby and we plan to do some exploring of them. Should be a fun and relaxing trip.
1 x

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: Found some .357 JHP bullets today...

Post by Rifletom » Thu May 27, 2021 12:25 pm

Yeah, there are some ghost towns in the area. Also, I meant Three Forks, not Three Rivers. It's where the Jefferson, Gallitin and the Masdison rivers meet up to form the Missouri River. Neat place. Go by the ranger station and get a hat. Small, neat little station.
0 x