Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Ride Across America

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Ride Across America

Post by JEBar » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:59 pm

over the years we've been very fortunate to meet a large number of very nice people during our travels in our camper .... the couple camped on the site next to us at Colorado River Campground near Columbus, TX is a great example .... they are in the process of selling their home and businesses so they can retire and become full-time RV'ers .... the fellow has written one book which my wife is reading and plans to buy .... it tells the story of his 5 month journey in 2003 along with a horse and two pack mules, across America that he believes changed his life .... his ride from the Texas-Gulf Coast to the Montana-Canadian Border covered 1800 miles .... my wife says its a good read and recommends it .... it is available from Amazon at this link ===> https://www.amazon.com/Ride-Across-Amer ... ss+america
2 x

ditto1958
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: Ride Across America

Post by ditto1958 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm gonna check that out. Looks very interesting.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Ride Across America

Post by JEBar » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 pm

he's a great guy .... we camped next to his wife and him for two weeks .... we really enjoyed getting to know them while sitting around a campfire and over several meals
1 x