Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Our Morning Coffee and Weather

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Our Morning Coffee and Weather

Post by Hatchdog » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:56 am

23 heading to 53 with sunny skies on tap. A bit of frost on the pumpkin today and by Wednesday we should get some rain/snow. No snow accumulations expected but if we get some wet flakes coming down it will be fun seeing the new pup experience it for the first time. That’s always a show!

After yesterday’s wind I’ll probably rake more pine needles today and I guess I had better start bringing the summer furniture inside.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:04 am

66 on its way to 74 .... wasted trip already completed .... drove our Daughter's Suburban (minor damage from being rear-ended last week) to the body shop we use for an estimate .... their computer was down so will have to go back later .... later today we have to drive to a nearby town and pick up a Pit Boss smoker for one of our daughters-in-law .... we will keep it until Christmas for her .... misting heavy enough to activate the automatic wipers on the Suburban, should clear off shortly
0 x

fortyshooter
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by fortyshooter » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:38 am

Clouds today just like yesterday with a misty shower or two. But some good Fall weather coming soon!
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:11 am

36 here overnight and its up to 45 right now. Headed to 70. Clear and sunny. Found an exhaust leak on the Dodge so I need to see about getting it fixed. Its at the head and a common problem with those after some miles. I may need a new exhaust manifold which would be a good thing in a couple of ways. At any rate Im sure it wont be cheap to fix.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Ozarkwoodswalker
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ozarkwoodswalker » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:42 am

Yikes ...23° and even 36° still sound coldish..
40s seems cool enough to ease into fall for me....its interesting how you can slowly adjust..... 30s sounds cold now.... by March it will seem much nicer and more comfy.......
Either way.... coffee up and go forth!
0 x

Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Post by Vaquero » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:25 am

Good morning, 57 here at the moment, and headed to 81, might near a perfect day in my book.

RP
0 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 am

a really nice day on tap for our 47th Anniversary .... dinner tonight will be at Biscuitville where they are having a promotion in support of our local schools .... 62 on its way to 77 with 0% chance of rain .... IF I get a bit more motivated, I may work on the camper today
1 x

cooperhawk
Drover
United States of America

Post by cooperhawk » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:59 am

Overcast 55°F 13°C
Humidity 82%
Wind Speed NW 5 mph
Folgers and cookies.
Will that 3cyl pull my boat?👀
Amazon delivered the starter for the Ford 8N last night so I've got that to do today.
Yesterday two VFW friends came out and we cleaned up some downed oaks. They
both went home with a pickup full of split wood. Win, win. It was actually a lot of
fun working together.😎
0 x
Retired FAA Air Traffic Control Supervisor
VFW (Life Member), VVA (Life Member)
Legion (Life Member), NRA (Life Member)
U S Army Aviation 64-67, Vietnam MACV 65-66

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:13 am

JEBar wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 am
a really nice day on tap for our 47th Anniversary .... dinner tonight will be at Biscuitville where they are having a promotion in support of our local schools .... 62 on its way to 77 with 0% chance of rain .... IF I get a bit more motivated, I may work on the camper today
Happy Anniversary to you both Jim. Hope your day is very special!! 🍾
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:18 am

24 heading to a sunny 50’s somewhere. Then maybe some rain tomorrow which will be appreciated.

Yes, 23 is chilly but for us anyway in order to get that low overnight it means there is no cloud cover. So a 23 degree morning turns into a very nice 50 -60 degree sunny afternoon.

As usual my wife has changed our fence project. She’s number one at agreeing to a plan, getting a couple of quotes based on that plan and then making changes that affect the quote. :roll: :roll: :roll: But this time I have to agree with her so I’m not busting up on her too bad. :lol: However this is going to require me moving our temporary kennel I put in place so that’s today’ project.
0 x