Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Our Morning Coffee and Weather

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Shakey Jake
Drover
United States of America

Re: Our Morning Coffee and Weather

Post by Shakey Jake » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:46 am

48° this morning warming up to the lower 70's they say. Tomorrow is to be a little cooler with another chance of rain. I just had cereal and coffee this morning.
Jake
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:23 pm

after a few days of restaurant breakfast over Thanksgiving, it was really nice to home cooking this morning .... its already up to 64 and is only supposed to reach 65 later today ..... we've just returned from a medical appointment where I received a regular cortisone injection in my right knee .... while its not my favorite way of starting a day, the results have proven to be well worth it .... Maureen has switched into Christmas decoration mode, so I need to get out of here for a while
0 x

Ozarkwoodswalker
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ozarkwoodswalker » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:45 am

Morning. Not too cold but real windy they say. 30 to 40 miles an hour... then when front gets through a couple of raw colder days, then moderating. Nice to ease into winter a day or two at a time.... coffee good.... push on to your day folks. Enjoy
0 x

graywolf
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by graywolf » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:35 am

49 degrees this morning heading towards 70 today. Nice day ahead of a storm system moving thru tonight.
0 x

cooperhawk
Drover
United States of America

Post by cooperhawk » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:57 am

Snow 27°F Snow, mainly before 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 30.
North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Humidity 100%
Wind Speed N 7 mph
Barometer 29.68 in
I slept late so no coffee yet.
Well, here's the deal, I usually plow snow for the neighborhood but I'm still testing positive for
Covid although I feel a lot better. So do I go out and plow? I'm thinking about it.
0 x
Retired FAA Air Traffic Control Supervisor
VFW (Life Member), VVA (Life Member)
Legion (Life Member), NRA (Life Member)
U S Army Aviation 64-67, Vietnam MACV 65-66

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:09 am

cooperhawk wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:57 am
Well, here's the deal, I usually plow snow for the neighborhood but I'm still testing positive for
Covid although I feel a lot better. So do I go out and plow? I'm thinking about it.
Speaking for myself, If I felt up to it, I would go for it despite the test. I don't think it would be putting anybody, or yourself at risk.
Don't know about Covid, but, the cold doesn't cause a cold.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:12 am

Official temp in Deer Park is 8 but my thermometer is showing 15 thankfully. Big storm coming in tonight with predictions of snow in the 10 - 18 inches range. Usually these type of predictions end up being on the high side so I expect here at my place to see 6-8” which is just fine with me. :(

Today I will be going next door to help my neighbor install a Ring door bell and do some clean up around my place getting ready for the storm. Got about an inch of unexpected snow last night so will shovel that off the concrete areas. I’m going to put the rear blade on the tractor just in case the snow armageddon prediction comes true.
0 x

Shakey Jake
Drover
United States of America

Post by Shakey Jake » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:21 am

We're on the temperature roller coaster this week. This morning it was 71° headed in to the 80's today. Tomorrow morning the low will be back in the upper 40's or lower 50's with the high in the 60's. Gotta love it!
I cooked French toast, bacon and coffee this morning for breakfast.
Jake
0 x

Ozarkwoodswalker
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ozarkwoodswalker » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:52 am

Somebody had to keep this tread pushed up toward the top so i did my part today.... beautiful warm aftermoon yesterday.. windy aand rotten cold this morning...the weather be just like life.... full of twists and turns....coffee up and push on men
0 x

Oldbrass
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Oldbrass » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:48 am

Rain and thunder storm this morning Current temp 58 getting to 71. Should clear out around noon. Need new wheel for the lawn mower cart so I'll swing out to harbor freight and I might as well swing by Palmetto state armory for a looky-loo, fresh ground coffee beans from Costco and toasted English muffin with raspberry jam
Attachments
IMG_20221130_073412.jpg
IMG_20221130_073412.jpg (817.36 KiB) Viewed 203 times
0 x
30-30, Helping bad fisherman eat since 1895