Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

CZ Bobwhite G2

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

CZ Bobwhite G2

Post by Rifletom » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:10 pm

Switching gears a bit, but, looking at a CZ Bobwhite 20ga G2 for a little upland bird chasing and maybe some trap. Shotgunning has been looking appealing to me lately. Might sell off a couple firearms I don't shoot and buy a 20ga semi-auto to boot! Shotgunning is looking like fun right now, so, who knows. Not to worry, keeping the Henry's and the Taylor's .45 Colt. Those 20ga's are tugging. And I'm interested.
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2

Post by BigAl52 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:04 pm

Been shooting alot of skeet here in Texas. Im no good at it but Im having fun going with 3 other guys. Did the same thing RT sold one of my AR's and bought a CZ Redhead Premier O/U 20 ga. Always liked over and unders. Should be here this next week.
3 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by Rifletom » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:11 am

BigAl52 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:04 pm
Been shooting alot of skeet here in Texas. Im no good at it but Im having fun going with 3 other guys. Did the same thing RT sold one of my AR's and bought a CZ Redhead Premier O/U 20 ga. Always liked over and unders. Should be here this next week.
Al, those CZ Redhesd's are some very nice O/U's. Think you'll really enjoy that one. Skeet is a whole different ballgame compared to trap.
0 x

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Tom, both of those CZ's are very nice. I prefer the side by side guns, but that's just personal preference. Either gun will be a nice addition to your upland hunting.
Keep us posted on which one you end up with.
2 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by Rifletom » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:02 pm

daytime dave wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:52 pm
Tom, both of those CZ's are very nice. I prefer the side by side guns, but that's just personal preference. Either gun will be a nice addition to your upland hunting.
Keep us posted on which one you end up with.
Dave, I keep going back and forth. The Bobwhite sure looks nice, but, that 20ga auto will be super pleasant to shoot. Availability is a slight issue, but, I'm in no hurry. Either way, a few will go and a 20ga[or two!] will come around. Being retired gives me too much time to ponder.
1 x