Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

P365 Grip Sleeve Review

GunnyGene
Drover
United States of America

P365 Grip Sleeve Review

Post by GunnyGene » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Bought this Hoque sleeve about 2 weeks ago. Amazon about $12. I like it. Very precise and tight fitting, no interference with mag or controls, and doesn't slip around like some I've tried on other guns. Feels better in my hand than the factory 80grit grip, and seems to reduce the snappiness of the P365 9mm a bit. Hogue has them for several other micro and compact pistols. I know some folks aren't keen on grip sleeves, but this is a good one if you're in the market for one.

0 x
Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes is rapidly becoming a reality (11/2023). Para Bellum.

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: P365 Grip Sleeve Review

Post by markiver54 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:46 pm

I agree Gunny. Have had this Hogue for a little while now. It is a huge improvement over the harsh stock XDs grips.
20210430_104027.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:40 am

Good to know as I’m thinking about a P365 sometime in the future. I had a grip sleeve on a S&W Shield and as you mentioned it would slip down and interfere with mag changes. So I ditched it. Good to know you found a P365 sleeve that functions properly.
0 x

GunnyGene
Drover
United States of America

Post by GunnyGene » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:12 am

Hatchdog wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:40 am
Good to know as I’m thinking about a P365 sometime in the future. I had a grip sleeve on a S&W Shield and as you mentioned it would slip down and interfere with mag changes. So I ditched it. Good to know you found a P365 sleeve that functions properly.
If you do, you might consider a model with the flat trigger such as you see in the pic. It originally came with the curved trigger, but I didn't care for that so ordered a flat trigger from Sig. Not terribly difficult to swap them, and there's some excellent how-to videos on youtube. The modularity of the Sigs gives you a ton of options to personalize one, since the only part of the gun that's serialized is the action module. Frames, slides, barrels, triggers etc. are interchangeable by the user within the P365 family and don't require any paperwork.
0 x
Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes is rapidly becoming a reality (11/2023). Para Bellum.