Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Uberti 45 Colt Cattleman Bulntline

fortyshooter
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Uberti 45 Colt Cattleman Bulntline

Post by fortyshooter » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:49 pm

Short rifle case with room for a bipod! I would think with barrel sticking out that far it would bash into things as you move about.
1 x

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:24 pm

fortyshooter wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:49 pm
Short rifle case with room for a bipod! I would think with barrel sticking out that far it would bash into things as you move about.
I see a hammer loop on Backyard’s pants. He could put the barrel in there and keep it more contained. Might make fast draw tough tho….. ;)
0 x

TheBackyardRange
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by TheBackyardRange » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:48 pm

fortyshooter wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:49 pm
Eh… Just walking around the range it won’t. Really doesn’t flail around like you think it would. Can’t say that I’d be jogging with it. It does need a full sheath on the holster which is part of the problem. I can however, pull up an armless chair or stool and sit without having to readjust it. I can’t do that with a standard SA gun belt. Haven’t tried climbing on an ATV yet but I doubt the 10” would get in the way. 18” maybe.

I’ve yet to try climbing on one of my horses with one either.
0 x
“If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.” ― Ronald Reagan