Spring is here. Get out and enjoy some shooting. Wash your hands often. Happy Birthday to US !
Please tell us about yourself and your interests
- Posts: 4866
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:32 am
- Location: The Show-Me State
Greetings from the Show-Me-State.
Enjoy both of those great Henrys you have.
Pedersoli 36CAL Cook Underhammer Pistol
Trapper 50CAL Percussion Pistol (ca. 1830s)
Russian 45LC Top-Break Revolver (ca. 1874)
~Black Powder Shooting provides a pleasantly glacial retirement sport.~
- Ranch Foreman
- Posts: 5562
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:40 pm
- Location: Tualatin Valley Oregon
Welcome from the TV, Oregon!
Rgbigdog wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:12 pm
Hi from Virginia, I joined about a week ago, just want to say hello to my fellow Henry Gun enthusiasts. My first Henry rifle was a 22lr and my second is the 357 magnum Big Boy.
Lever Action H009B .30-30 | Long Ranger H014s .223/5.56 | Uberti Colt .45 Revolver
"How Many" #596 & #895
Wish List: ???
- Administrator / Owner
- Posts: 5694
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:58 pm
- Location: King County, Washington State
Welcome to the forum.
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic.
Range Reporter: Henry Repeater
- Posts: 4302
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 am
- Location: Biue Ridge Mountains, NC
Welcome from Western North Carolina! Enjoy the forum, glad to have Ya!
I'm your Huckleberry
- Cattle Driver
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:23 pm
- Location: Derby City,KY.
Greetings from KY.
USMC RVN 68/69.Semper Fi.
You only live once!