Spring is here. Get out and enjoy some shooting. Wash your hands often. Happy Birthday to US !

Happy Birthday to Us

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
User avatar
daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:27 pm
Location: Upstate NY
United States of America

Happy Birthday to Us

Post by daytime dave » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 pm

I was doing something else on the forum and almost missed something that I should have seen sooner.

We are now four years old. Not bad I think.



Happy Birthday to US!
9 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

User avatar
Mags
Ranch Foreman
Posts: 5613
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:40 pm
Location: Tualatin Valley Oregon
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by Mags » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Congrats to us.
2 x
:idea: Lever Action H009B .30-30 | Long Ranger H014s .223/5.56 | Uberti Colt .45 Revolver
"How Many" #596 & #895
Wish List: ???

User avatar
BigAl52
Deputy Marshal
Posts: 6216
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 pm
Location: Evans,Colorado
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by BigAl52 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Seems like just yesterday I signed up. Happy Birthday Henry forum
2 x
Young guys should hang out with old guys cause old guys know something

SGC .22LR .22MAG
H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBBC .45 COLT
CCH 45-70
AW 45-70
BBS .41 MAG
BBB .357
CCHC .357
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

User avatar
Grunt67
Cowhand
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:57 am
Location: Hartsville,TN
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by Grunt67 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:36 pm

Happy Birthday Henry forum, from a fairly new Henry owner & member. Great forum guys, thanks.
2 x
I can resist anything, except, temptation.......

User avatar
RanchRoper
Forum Ambassador
Posts: 9020
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:14 am
Location: Southwest Alberta Territory
Canada

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by RanchRoper » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:50 pm

Happy B Day..
2 x
1860 Colt SA Richards Conversion Revolver
1860 Henry
Coming soon: 1885 High Wall
All in 45 Colt
"No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

User avatar
Vaquero
Drover
Posts: 3668
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 am
Location: Somewhere between Memphis & Nashville
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by Vaquero » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Yep, a couple days ago, believe I sneaked in at the last minute of that first day.
Been a nice place to visit daily, Happy Birthday Henry Forum.

RP
2 x
"Out here we appreciate a spirited women Almost as much as we do a spirited Horse". John Wayne

Made In America, Or Not Made At All ;)
H001, H006, H012

User avatar
markiver54
Drover
Posts: 4362
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 am
Location: Biue Ridge Mountains, NC
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by markiver54 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Vaquero wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:56 pm
Yep, a couple days ago, believe I sneaked in at the last minute of that first day.
Been a nice place to visit daily, Happy Birthday Henry Forum.

RP
Great excuse for the AEB tonite. :D Happy Birthday to the forum, ( Gene and Dave )πŸ‘πŸ‘
3 x
I'm your Huckleberry

User avatar
Vaquero
Drover
Posts: 3668
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 am
Location: Somewhere between Memphis & Nashville
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by Vaquero » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:15 pm

markiver54 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:09 pm
Vaquero wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:56 pm
Yep, a couple days ago, believe I sneaked in at the last minute of that first day.
Been a nice place to visit daily, Happy Birthday Henry Forum.

RP
Great excuse for the AEB tonite. :D Happy Birthday to the forum, ( Gene and Dave )πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hey Mark, I'm pretty sure you've figured out that I don't need "no Stink'n" excuse. :lol:

RP
0 x
"Out here we appreciate a spirited women Almost as much as we do a spirited Horse". John Wayne

Made In America, Or Not Made At All ;)
H001, H006, H012

User avatar
RetiredSeabee
Administrator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:04 pm
Location: Harrisburg, North Carolina
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by RetiredSeabee » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Who is bringing the cake?
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

User avatar
markiver54
Drover
Posts: 4362
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 am
Location: Biue Ridge Mountains, NC
United States of America

Re: Happy Birthday to Us

Post by markiver54 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Vaquero wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:15 pm
markiver54 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:09 pm
Vaquero wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:56 pm
Yep, a couple days ago, believe I sneaked in at the last minute of that first day.
Been a nice place to visit daily, Happy Birthday Henry Forum.

RP
Great excuse for the AEB tonite. :D Happy Birthday to the forum, ( Gene and Dave )πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hey Mark, I'm pretty sure you've figured out that I don't need "no Stink'n" excuse. :lol:

RP
:lol: :lol: got me! I don't either.
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Post Reply