The Coolest thing made in Wisconsin - the All Weather Big Boy - Congratulations Henry !

Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post Reply
Hrfunk
Cowhand
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:22 pm
United States of America

Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post by Hrfunk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:31 am

Good morning all! I finally got to make one of these videos that should appeal to all you Colt revolver fans out there!

Howard

https://youtu.be/rq9MJULObdI
1 x

User avatar
BrokenolMarine
Drover
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:28 am
Location: Central Virginia
United States of America

Re: Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post by BrokenolMarine » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:16 am

Overall a decent course, but not too challenging. Good shooting as always, and nice to see you shoot the Colt. I owned a couple Troopers myself back in the day. They were good shooters, accurate and reliable. I sold them when I re-enlisted and used my bonus money to buy a Python. :D
0 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

User avatar
Mags
Drover
Posts: 4606
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:40 pm
Location: Tualatin Valley Oregon
United States of America

Re: Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post by Mags » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:25 pm

.
Good shooting. Thanks for doing a Colt revolver video!
Hrfunk wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:31 am
Good morning all! I finally got to make one of these videos that should appeal to all you Colt revolver fans out there!

Howard

https://youtu.be/rq9MJULObdI
1 x
:idea: Lever Action H009B .30-30 | Long Ranger H014s .223/5.56 | Uberti Colt .45 Revolver
"How Many" #596 & #895
Wish List: ???

Hrfunk
Cowhand
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:22 pm
United States of America

Re: Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post by Hrfunk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:45 pm

BrokenolMarine wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:16 am
Overall a decent course, but not too challenging. Good shooting as always, and nice to see you shoot the Colt. I owned a couple Troopers myself back in the day. They were good shooters, accurate and reliable. I sold them when I re-enlisted and used my bonus money to buy a Python. :D
Now there's a revolver I'd like to get my hands on for one of these courses. Unfortunately, I can't even afford to look at one!

Howard
0 x

User avatar
BrokenolMarine
Drover
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:28 am
Location: Central Virginia
United States of America

Re: Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post by BrokenolMarine » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Hrfunk wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:45 pm
BrokenolMarine wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:16 am
Overall a decent course, but not too challenging. Good shooting as always, and nice to see you shoot the Colt. I owned a couple Troopers myself back in the day. They were good shooters, accurate and reliable. I sold them when I re-enlisted and used my bonus money to buy a Python. :D
Now there's a revolver I'd like to get my hands on for one of these courses. Unfortunately, I can't even afford to look at one!

Howard
I bought a pair when I reenlisted, with sequential serial numbers. Later, when my daughter was born, and I was a young Sergeant with two kids, stationed in Hawaii, I sold them both to pay for all the things the wife wanted for the young'n. :D Crib, changing table, stroller, playpen, ... The list, seemed endless. :lol:

Kids, came first.
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Hrfunk
Cowhand
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:22 pm
United States of America

Re: Colt Trooper vs. Kansas LEO Handgun Qualification Course

Post by Hrfunk » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:17 am

I understand. Too bad, though.

Howard
1 x

Post Reply