Enter our Third Anniversary Prize give away. Prizes supplied by Henry Repeating Arms (In Forum News)

Sight adjustment

Tell us how you do it
markiver54
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Re: Sight adjustment

Postby markiver54 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:42 am

Ratchet wrote:I sent a rifle back a couple months ago. I got tracking numbers both ways. Henry will give you a warranty number and a login number to check progress on their website. That is where the tracking numbers can be found. No one was home the first time UPS tried to deliver. Their note said they would make two more attempts, then it was return to sender because of “adult signature required.” The note also said you could contact them and have it held at a local service center and pick up at your convenience. That’s what I did, and picked it up the next day.

Thank you Ratchet for sharing your experience. I feel better now. If I can track it...I WILL! Be here. :)
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

markiver54
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Postby markiver54 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:27 am

Update...still waiting. :cry:
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

ESquared
Cowboy
United States of America

Postby ESquared » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 pm

Did they issue a Warranty Tracking Number (or whatever they call it) when they received it and put it in their system? And/or do you know from your UPS outbound shipment's tracking number when it arrived?
0 x

markiver54
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Postby markiver54 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 pm

Thanks Evan. Yes, I've been checking every day on the tracking link. There is a spot there for return tracking, but nothing yet. They did acknowledge receiving it on the 13th. Have the HWS # and access code. Figure I'll give them till Monday before I call to check status. Always hesitant to be a PIA. Do wish I would have heard something regarding progress or shipment by now though! :( ;)
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry