Let's all have a great New Year!

What ammo does your Henry 22 like?

Discussion about what manufactured ammunition feeds your Henry or other firearms
Viking
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: What ammo does your Henry 22 like?

Postby Viking » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:14 am

I just started my 10 day “waiting period” to pick up my new classic lever action carbine. I live in the great state of “Kalifornistan” and we now can only hunt with non lead bullets so I guess my answer has to be”copper bullets”. We can still use lead to target practice so I’ll use up the many rounds of whatever I have till then. The “big panic seems to have started already here and there are no copper 22s available anywhere right now that I can find. Even then our choices of flavor will be limited.When I said use them up I DID mean for target practice.
0 x

Mags
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: What ammo does your Henry 22 like?

Postby Mags » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:19 am

Check out the online sources here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4800
Even so I understand some of them might not ship to “Kalifornistan”

Viking wrote:I just started my 10 day “waiting period” to pick up my new classic lever action carbine. I live in the great state of “Kalifornistan” and we now can only hunt with non lead bullets so I guess my answer has to be”copper bullets”. We can still use lead to target practice so I’ll use up the many rounds of whatever I have till then. The “big panic seems to have started already here and there are no copper 22s available anywhere right now that I can find. Even then our choices of flavor will be limited.When I said use them up I DID mean for target practice.
0 x
:idea: H009B .30-30
"How Many" #596. http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2019&p=75321#p75321
Wish list: Long Ranger in .223.
Live long enough, learn a lot of stuff and amaze people with all the useless trivia you know.