This is as tactical as I get..

Discussion about the AR-7 and all of it's versions before and since Henry
DanAtHenry
Henry Liason
United States of America

This is as tactical as I get..

Post by DanAtHenry » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:32 pm

1 x
Please follow Henry Repeating Arms on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to Henry TV. Thanks!

Henry Repeating Arms, 201-858-4400, dan@henryusa.com

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: This is as tactical as I get..

Post by Sir Henry » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:36 pm

I liked the Henry ad about having an AR15. I see mine every time I reach for my Henry. But I wouldn't mind having that AR7.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:37 pm

How do you like the Hell Bent wallet?
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

DanAtHenry
Henry Liason
United States of America

Post by DanAtHenry » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:45 pm

RetiredSeabee wrote:How do you like the Hell Bent wallet?
Absolutely love it. I trashed my last wallet (using leather for years) and I have no complaints with this one AT all. Gave one to my brother as well before he left for BUD/S.

It forced me to cut down the amount of crap I carried in my wallet, which is also good. Mine is currently holding 7 cards. I got the one with the RFID-blocker as well because I think it's a pretty neat option. They also make different clips if you aren't partial to carbon fiber. I haven't yet met the guys that own the company, but they're definitely making a quality product.
0 x
Please follow Henry Repeating Arms on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to Henry TV. Thanks!

Henry Repeating Arms, 201-858-4400, dan@henryusa.com

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 pm

DanAtHenry wrote:
RetiredSeabee wrote:How do you like the Hell Bent wallet?
Absolutely love it. I trashed my last wallet (using leather for years) and I have no complaints with this one AT all. Gave one to my brother as well before he left for BUD/S.

It forced me to cut down the amount of crap I carried in my wallet, which is also good. Mine is currently holding 7 cards. I got the one with the RFID-blocker as well because I think it's a pretty neat option. They also make different clips if you aren't partial to carbon fiber. I haven't yet met the guys that own the company, but they're definitely making a quality product.
Thanks, I have looked at them online and was leaning toward ordering one. But I like toget hands on when I can. I have been carrying a small front pocket leather wallet for a while. I used to carry too much in my old hip wallet.
I think I will go ahead and pull the trigger on the Hell Bent.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)