Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

AA (CZ) 200T update (filling)

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: AA (CZ) 200T update

Post by North Country Gal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:33 pm

I've been shooting the CZ 200T quite a bit at 30 yards now and have just fallen in love with it. Went online and did a trigger adjustment and now this affordable PCP has a match grade trigger. It only develops 500 fps, so 30 yards is a bit of a stretch, but it shoots half inch groups at 30 yards one after another as long as you care to shoot it. Have even gotten some groups that go sub half inch on calm days. What's amazing about this sweet handling little rifle is that I get upwards of 120 shot per fill. I can fill it p and darn near shoot all week. Probably the best $500 plus I've ever spent on an air gun. Absolute joy to shoot.
2 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:17 pm

You do know I have a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket don’t you. Resist Gene Resist! I need at least a year learning CO2 before I buy PCP.

Joanie you are one of the best shooters I’ve ever had the pleasure to know.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Post by North Country Gal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:35 am

Wow! Thank-you, Gene.
1 x

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:24 am

Resist Gene, resist. Your plan is sound. Get a year in of shooting the CO2 and then get into PCP. I know you will go whole hog when you do, including the high pressure pump.
NCG, I agree with Gene. You have shown us all your great ability at shooting and your wonderful ability at explaining all of it.

I'm impressed with this CZ airgun and your shooting ability with it.
1 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:39 am

I agree NCG and Ranchroper are in a class of their own. I only wish I could shoot half as good as either one of them.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Post by North Country Gal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:48 am

Thanks, guys. I'm sure RR would agree that there are lots of other good shooters on this forum, right there with us. Appreciate the comments, though.

What I really like about this gun is the handling. Has a nice carbine feel to it, but still enough heft for good steadiness. Makes it hard to stop shooting, once you've started. There is also a sporting version, the 200S, with more power, but fewer shots, though still about 70 per fill. For long range work, the S version would be the way to go, but this T version still does a nice job out to 30 yards. For indoor or typical backyard plinking, though, this T version is perfect. Either version would make a great first PCP. This model of CZ PCP has been around for a long time and has a great track record.
0 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:13 am

I think there are five people in this forum that are in a class all by themselves. We have named two so there are three more.

Then there are a hundred of us also rans. I try to shoot against my own best target and not others.
0 x

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Post by North Country Gal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:30 pm

Here's another update on the CZ 200T that I think some of you will find very useful.

I found the right connections to use one of my hand pumps to fill the CZ 200T. Very easy to pump this one up to the max 170BAR. Took me about 5 minutes. The reason is the small reservoir used on this gun. Given the awesome number of shots I get with one fill on this gun, being able to use a pump for a fill is a HUGE plus.

Honestly, for a first PCP, my vote goes to this AA (CZ 200T) if you don't need a lot of power. Gene, it would be the perfect little gun for your backyard setup.
2 x

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: AA (CZ) 200T update (filling)

Post by North Country Gal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:11 pm

And a little sample

1 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: AA (CZ) 200T update (filling)

Post by Sir Henry » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:33 pm

Next year Joanie. That is some fine shooting! I’ve noticed that with my increased trigger time I’m getting a lot better. I’ve been getting in ten minutes about every hour from sunup to sundown.
0 x