Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

First trip to Home Depot since the lock down...

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Lyman
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: First trip to Home Depot since the lock down...

Post by Lyman » Tue May 19, 2020 10:45 pm

I went to my local Home Depot last Sunday for a mail box. It took me well over an hour to get in and back out. About 10 seconds of that was picking out the box itself. I wont be going back anytime soon.
0 x
NRA & 2nd Amendment Supporter. Lyman is my middle name.

Travlin
Cowboy

Post by Travlin » Wed May 20, 2020 12:23 am

Anyone having a hassle checking out at H.D. should call or E-Mail the corporate head quarters. I realize that this happened before the latest fear setup but I had trouble with only one contractor checkout lane open in mid afternoon and several of us standing there with full carts waiting and waiting. I called the corporate # and the next day I got a call from the store mgr. When I went in again there were two contractor checkout lanes open .
1 x

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Fri May 22, 2020 9:16 pm

I had to go to a Home Depot today just prior to a doctor's appt. I was amazed that the parking lot was almost full. I assumed that there must have been a huge line to get in. Nope. Big sign outside. Only 200 people allowed inside. I walked right inside, found the only six 7 foot shepards hook poles they had left, took them and the finest Fiskars gardening implements I hadn't got mail order for the stepson and went to the self serve check out and was out in less than 20 minutes.
I wouldn't have gone, but you can't get the shepard hooks by mail.
1 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member