Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Golden Boy with NRA engraved stock question

John E Davies
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Golden Boy with NRA engraved stock question

Post by John E Davies » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:38 pm

There is a NIB Golden Boy with NRA engraved buttstock for sale locally. The seller doesn’t post many pics, just a small one of a regular GB and a closeup of the laser engraved stock, so I can’t tell if this is just a regular GB with a special stock, or an actual engraved receiver Tribute model.
86D41268-A0F2-4E93-BF2E-140E9A0CA1D8.jpeg
https://www.spokaneguntrader.com/viewto ... 3&t=130628

I have messaged him asking for actual pictures, but maybe somebody can tell me if there is anything unusual about this gun. I would be interested but I definitely don’t want it if it has collector value because I want to shoot it. I also don’t care for engraved receivers....

It’s been listed for two months and he is down to $475..... How is the price? Seems a little,steep, I could just buy a new GB for less.... I just don’t know diddly about all the various Henry specials and their values.

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Golden Boy with NRA engraved stock question

Post by JEBar » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Cabela's list them for $499.99 .... with the price difference between a new one and a preowned one with an unknown history, I'd probably buy new
0 x