Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Still Waiting

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Still Waiting

Post by markiver54 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Henry ( HWS ) has had my SGC in their hands since th 15th. Trying to be patient :( . I still think highly of Henry and I'm confident they will do right by me. A thought and concern though is this: #1..guess they're busy..and #2, if so busy, then why? I just hope it is not because of an overwhelming amount of problems. That would concern me. ;). Maybe my expectations were just to high regarding turn around timing. I guess the wait is worth it though if it returns like new. :)
I may have whined a little about this in another post and if so...sorry, I couldn't find it. :roll:
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Still Waiting

Post by JEBar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:53 pm

can't speak for anyone else but I'd give them a call and ask ....
1 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:00 pm

JEBar wrote:can't speak for anyone else but I'd give them a call and ask ....
Thanks Jim, I called this past Monday, they checked and the response was..." It will probably go out this week ".
Well, it's Friday and nothing showing on customer portal yet. ;)
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Not to give you false hope, but maybe they "batch" all those outbound shipment records at the end of the day and they post overnight. I'd check tomorrow. If nothing is on the portal, then a phone call on Monday would seem to be reasonable.
As to the "why am I waiting so long?", I wouldn't read much into it. There are lots of fluctuations in volume for different reasons, we just emerged from "spring break" season when people are on vacations, who knows?
What I truly believe is that you will be happy with what you get back!
2 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:09 pm

ESquared wrote:Not to give you false hope, but maybe they "batch" all those outbound shipment records at the end of the day and they post overnight. I'd check tomorrow. If nothing is on the portal, then a phone call on Monday would seem to be reasonable.
As to the "why am I waiting so long?", I wouldn't read much into it. There are lots of fluctuations in volume for different reasons, we just emerged from "spring break" season when people are on vacations, who knows?
What I truly believe is that you will be happy with what you get back!
Yes, you're probably right and I'll just keep checking for now. Not down on Henry at all.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:13 pm

ESquared wrote:Not to give you false hope, but maybe they "batch" all those outbound shipment records at the end of the day and they post overnight.

the last couple of times I sent one back to them, it was well on its way back to me before it showed up on their Customer Portal
3 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:15 pm

JEBar wrote:
ESquared wrote:Not to give you false hope, but maybe they "batch" all those outbound shipment records at the end of the day and they post overnight.

the last couple of times I sent one back to them, it was well on its way back to me before it showed up on their Customer Portal
Thanks and good to know Jim. Just want to be able to track so I'm sure to be home to sign for it.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:15 pm

They might be holding back due to weather in states South of Wisconsin.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:51 pm

Mags wrote:They might be holding back due to weather in states South of Wisconsin.
Could be right Mags...
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:56 pm

I now join you in the wait :( . Mine left here today for Rice Lake and not expected to get there until April 4th. Six days there and back + the time Henry takes to repair. I feel your torment as my own :cry:
markiver54 wrote:
Mags wrote:They might be holding back due to weather in states South of Wisconsin.
Could be right Mags...
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234