Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Newbie Question about brass butt plate finish

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Re: Newbie Question about brass butt plate finish

Post by CT_Shooter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:01 pm

TexasPatriot59 wrote:WOW!!! Excellent Customer service!!
Awesome. Thanks for the follow-up!
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Yup! Not a surprise at all. :) It would be interesting to count kudos that Henry has received on our Forum.
Congrats on the quick CS response you got.

Let us know how easy it is to swap out those plates, and how well the new one fits.
Plus we'll look forward to your new set of NOOB Henry pictures!

And don't forget to let us know when you get your next Henry! :lol:
PT7
0 x

~Пока~

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:21 pm

You got everything expected from HenryCS! Excellent, timely response and immediate resolution.

Personally I don't like the varnish like coatings put on brass. Me, even on the replacement, I'd eventually remove it and then buff up with some Renaissance Wax.
TexasPatriot59 wrote:WOW!!! Excellent Customer service!!

I just called their main number and spoke with a great guy named Patrick. After I described the problem, he apologized and indicated they’d received similar calls during the past week. He said they had determined that the problem was due to a reaction between the protective paper used to wrap the guns and the coating(s) being applied to the butt plate by the parts subcontractor. He immediately offered to send a replacement plate (no pictures required) and took down the serial number and shipping address.

With awesome service like this, I can almost guarantee I’ll be acquiring more of these beautiful guns soon! :D
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:50 pm

Patrick Hall, he's a rock star. patrick@henryusa.com is an email you should save, just in case.

He's put up with my innumerable questions on a myriad of topics and has been most patient all the way along.

AND, he was swift to take care of my LR308 cycling problem with a UPS label just yesterday, so he's been a busy guy.

Henry CS is some of the best I've been around. Get it while you can...
1 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:25 pm

Other Henry contacts you should have....
http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5127
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234