Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

It's about time...

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: It's about time...

Post by PT7 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Hey, Henry, just a comment or two. When you said "I'm going to have to get a little better first to make it worth while," I would prefer to go along with you for the entire experience. And maybe other Henry Folk, would as well. It's most enjoyable (and encouraging) to practice-practice-practice, and see good progress along the shooting trail. It also gives everyone a chance to pass around those "hurrahs" whenever that happens!

For myself, I like to always post the best reports. Who doesn't?!? :*) But I even learn from posting the not-so-good days. Always seem to get good help & advice from others along the way.

So don't keep those Range Reports "hidden." They are always a blast to look at. :)
I tend to think that our Range Reports are the bread & butter of our Forum.
PT7

Henry88 wrote:Yeah fortunately, I dated (sticker) the ammo so I'm using the oldest stuff first. Also I bought a lot of different kinds of .22. Basically when I saw anything that I didn't have I bought it. It's my hope to be able to do range reports on all these different ammos with the H001, but I'm going to have to get a little better first to make it worth while.
2 x

~Пока~