Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Chambering issuein an H001

clovishound
Drover
United States of America

Re: Chambering issuein an H001

Post by clovishound » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Well, some things are the same. Full auto is only obtainable by a very difficult and expensive process. A criminal record will exclude you from buying a gun here as well. I have not seen any statistics to back it up, but the demographics and looking at most murders, my conclusion is that most murder victims are involved in a criminal life style. Also, mass shootings are not unheard of in Europe. There are several European countries that have had more victims of mass shootings per million population than the US. We have a more open, less regulated life in general here. That, unfortunately, has some negative consequences, but I believe the positives far outweigh the negatives.

I am glad to see folks here from other countries who own and enjoy their Henry rifles. If, by chance, you ever make it to Charleston SC, let me know, and I will by happy to meet you at the local range, and let you try out any of the weapons I have, or any of the range's rentals that strike your fancy. I would enjoy meeting you and sharing a common interest.
1 x
There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English to sanity. - Sanya

Ogur
Wrangler
Sweden

Re: Chambering issuein an H001

Post by Ogur » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:50 pm

If I ever get the chance I will visit the States. And meeting fellow shooters is always a good idea!
0 x